Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Babys Room

I wanted to share some pictures of Arlis room all done!! I wish I was the amazing one that sewed the bedding and the cute curtains .. but that was all my Mom. She is so so amazing and helped so much! Brian did all the painting of the stripes and of the room and then together we did everything else.. or while Brian watched! I cant wait for her to be able to use her room and sleep in her cute crib that her daddy bought for her.. but for now Brian and I are loving her sleeping in our room until she gets to loud or big enough to sleep on her own.. she could be like 3 lol just kidding.




















Here are some cute projects that I did right before I had her.. waiting at home to go into labor. And well since that never happened at least I got a few more things done for my house.. These cute Smithson letters were given to me at my wedding 2 years ago from my little sister Karissa and were just solid black .. they sell them at Hobby Lobby also.. and then I just picked out cute scrap book paper that matched my kitchen and now they sit on top of my cupboards!!
















Lamp Before.. from good will .. ( Left over from Karissa’s Wedding ) shade from hobby lobby.. and then I spray painted it black and added the ribbon and flower!!
























1 comment:

  1. Wow you are so talented! and your baby girl is to die for!
    Brent and Miranda Lewis

    ReplyDelete