Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What I love

Tonight i was reading a bunch of my girlfriends blogs about there life.. and i can honestly say i love blogging and reading that im not alone in the mommy world! being a new mom is so so amazing . its the best job i could ever have. thats not to say its not always easy..! But its a new year and its a good time to start over and celebrate the little things in life...


1. last Wednesday morning i heard my garage open at 8 am .. to find my husband home from work. . for a while .. he was laid off , stupid economy .. but as crappy as it was im so thankful to have him home with me everyday!! he is my best friend and my rock without him i coulnt make it thats for sure... he is such an amazing husband and dad. i love him



2. im thankful for Arli.. i know sometimes life with a baby is eat, burp change, hold .. oh wait ya thats pretty much what we do. but i love it. i love it when she just wants to cuddle and i love when she laughs.. i love giving her baths and dressing her up everyday.. i love my baby Arli



3. i am happy to be a member of the lds church, i have to say i honestly dont know where i would be without it, its what gets me through the hard days and what brings me so much happiness. i love that i know my Savior lives and that he loves me. im thankful to know that he is always there ... i love my church.

1 comment:

  1. So cute Jen. You are such a good mommy. I loved the post, and loved checking out your blog. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete