Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hello Blogging World IM BACK!


OK so life has been crazy crazy since we have been home!! But it has been so great !! We have been busy working on our house seeing family and getting together with old friends.. My blog has been totally ignored ! SO .. I promise to blog more often with pictures!! Blogging is my all time favorite and I cant believe I have gone this long without.. So Brian and I took the first month off since we have been back to AZ.. to try and get back to real life but now its time to start moving again.. I have been staying pretty busy doing hair from home and what not.. so if any one needs anything Im your girl! Just let me know! Brian last week started selling Security .. so life is starting to get back to normal.. Anyways The other reason of my post is that my husband is wanting to sell his snowboard so ladies if your husbands are into it or brothers or anything let me know !! Anyways here is some info..


Ride No. 4 Snowboard with Burton Cartel Bindings & Burton free style boots. This was the best board that Ride made in 2006. It cost over 600 dollars brand new. The set has been used less than 10 times. This is an all mountain board and is very fast. There are no visible scratches some very light wear and tear on the bindings. Looks practically brand new. The bindings are size: Medium , Boots : Size 9 Jacket: Medium, Pants: 32-34

We also have a brand new Burton Jacket and Pants, backpack & snowboard traveling case. Everything is in great condition and appears brand new. Ask me why he wants to sell ?? Who knows ??

Board, Bindings & Boots 400.00

Jacket, Pants & Backpack & Traveling case 250.00

Entire set 600.00



3 comments: