Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years !!

Alright so I have been the worst blogger since I have been home from North Carolina and Im sa sad because I love it and I wish that I had more time to leave a longer post but I have to make this short. Im at my moms house and we are getting ready for the wedding next week ! I cant belive its already here!! Im so excited for Karissa to get married to her long time lover since we moved to Avondale 7 years ago. . His name is Jimmy Cozza he is great I dont know how excited he is to have me as his sister in law.. because he thinks im crazy .. but oh well.. SO here is a few pics of what we have been doing this holiday season .. for starters here is a picture from Thanksgiving .. the one and only one we took Im a slacker.. We went over to Brians brothers house and had a great time with all our Smithson side of the family that lives here is Arizona..

Brian also had his birthday on the 27th of November.. he turned 25!!!!! He is getting so old and I love it ! Im so thankful for him he is such a great husband !! happy Birthday Babe I love you millions thanks for being so amazing and for all your help around the house !!...









Speaking of house.. we have been playing makeover!!! Here is a few pics of what we have been doing !!! First we were able to get our first Tree!!!!! My mom and Dad drove this beauty home from Utah thanks mom and dad!!

My new favorite thing right now is craigslist.. I love looking at all the stuff for sale on there and this week I spoted this beauty !!! Thats right the cutest little entry way table to put by the front door ! I was freaking out I love it so much !! and the best part.. only 50 bucks!

I also did a little project on this old dresser that Davi my mother in law gave us .. we painted it black switched out the knobs and shabbed it up a bit,.... and also check it out we did a little glazing on the wall in the living room !! Fun stuff!!!

Last but not least a little stripes in the laundry room !!!
Gotta run .. But happy new years!!!

4 comments:

  1. how is brian so tan in january?:)

    isn't craigs list the best? cute finds! sorry we missed you at the ugly sweater party! next time there is a get together you'll be hearing from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this really you? what happened to Jen? just kidding. So great to see what you have been up to. Can't believe your sister is getting married all ready! So exciting! Love the pix. POST MORE! :) Cute house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh don't you just love weddings? being that that's my job, i do!

    they're so fun. ah. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your back! Ok that blue dresser is adorable!! I LOVE IT!! And I am so excited for Karissa's wedding! That picture at the shower is darling

    ReplyDelete