Monday, February 8, 2010

Thanks Charde'



Ok so last week one of my many talented girl friends.. Charde Overson and I hung out and she taught me how to make the cute flowers that all the ladies are making these days.. Im not going to lie I sucked at first .. but if it wasnt for Char keep teaching me I would of never learned how! So thanks Char for for all your help !! I love the flowers and Im so happy that I can make them now .. here is a pic of the first headband I made.. Ignor how crappy the sewing is.. Im just happy I know how !! Thanks Char!!! ANd my face is a little crazy ... I was trying to be cute while Brian was totally laughing at me ..

8 comments:

  1. You did such a good job! I love it! Now you can teach me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Can't wait to see more. See it all started with a tie... :) I'm gonna miss you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable headband!!! Hope things are going great for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Charde is very crafty- she helped me with some flower clips over the summer. I wanna learn! Invite meeee next time (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did so good! I love those colors together! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look professional, not even kidding, they are so darling. I want to learn too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. You'll have to teach me now.

    ReplyDelete