Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Its a BaBY!!


So we are so excited to announce that in 6 and half months Brian and I will be having a baby! we are 2 and half months prego !!! We are so so happy we have been to the doctor and he said that everything looks great! My doctor is Doctor Beck.. im super excited because he is actually the doctor that delivered me ! 23 years ago.. and also all 7 of my brother and sisters.. I cant wait.. so far my belly just feels like im getting fat.. Naked i actually look pregnant, its pretty exciting !!!! And I have been super super sick, every food that I used to love corn dogs, carrabbas, bagels ya they all make me wana throw up ! in fact everything makes me want to throw up.. But thats ok.. it will all be worth it in the end when our cute baby comes!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jen that is so exciting! you will be a great mom! having kiddos is the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH that is the cutest little picture! I am so excited! I feel like I am becoming an aunt. You guys are going to be the greatest parents. Love you. And HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. AGAIN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jen! You are going to love being a mom. And trust me, once the morning sickness goes away, you are going to love being pregnant! Enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I am SO happy for you both, being parents is amazing!
    What is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again!! We are so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow!!! brian in-pregnated you!!! i cant believe it!!! i thought he would never allow it!!! haha jk im so happppyyyy for you 2!!!!! yah for babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats that's awesome! And feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love being prego at the same time as you! It makes everything more fun! I couldnt ever imagine what you would look like with a big cute belly...and itll be poppin out in just a couple months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, let's see more preggo posts & pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete