Saturday, May 8, 2010

4 Months !!!

GIRL? or

BOY???

4 months .. !!!












This week has been such an exciting week! I am finally 4 Months and past all my sickness!! Its so so amazing! I have never been that sick in my life. There were I few times I thought I could never do this again... But after weeks of being on the couch.. trowing up.. gaging at any food in sight and having my sweet amazing husband take care of me.. I am finally better ! The baby is growing and in 4 days we find out what it is!!!! OUr baby is growing fast , he or she is already 5 inches long!!! I cant wait for our doctors apt to find out whats this sweet baby is! Its crazy how much you can already love something that you have never met, held or really ever looked at. Except the little picture we got from the ulta sound! Im so excited to be a mom. Brian is so cute and is totally going all out on mothers day.. he took me shoping and is totally spoiling me, hes AmAzinG!!! I love him.. Other than that we are doing great just trying to get our house all done before the baby comes Brian is working hard at his new job and really likes it so we are so lucky!!! So lets take a vote will it be a GIRL?? or BOY???

3 comments:

  1. love ur little pouch that ur getting! I really dont have any idea what you`re having cause i know how super cute itd be if you had a girl but than again i would love for you to have a little boy! So i cant say. I am leaning towards a girl but i dont know. Either way Zane and Skyler are going to have a friend soon enough! love ya, yesterday was awesome. Thanks sooo much for everything you did. It turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Eve...I think you need a girl because you would totally dress her up so cute! But I think you are having a BOY! Have fun at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Your belly is so cute! Boy or girl... I am going to say a girl! Just because of your dream you had, I want it to come true! :) Cant wait to hear what it is! Either one will be so dang great!

    ReplyDelete