Saturday, June 12, 2010

Its a Girl!!!!

Here I am !! In all my gaining weight GLORY!!! I am 5 months and 1 week... (21 weeks ) I feel like a have doubled in size since last month !
SO its official we are having a little baby girl! her name is going to be Arlee. That is a family name from the Smithson side.. Brian is excited that we are naming her after someone.. and I am too.. the name fits just perfect now we just have to wait 3 and 1/2 more months to meet her! This month has been so exciting because I can feel her moving around in there! Every time I eat its like she just swims around and kicks saying mmm thanks that was delicious!! Its so so awesome..
My mom is so so excited to have a little grand daughter !!! she has already made her 2 quits and many more to come! I just think its so cute wanted to share ...

My little sister Jess totally freaking out that Im having a baby.. she thinks its the craziest thing ever.. but she cant wait to be an Auntie!!!


This is so so freaKing cute its a " Hootie Hider" that my mom got for me this week .. I cant wait to use it!!!!

Here in a sneak peak of what we will be using to decorate her room .. !!! We are going to do brown and very antique shabby chic white the cute white picket fences!! I cant wait to start painting it more pics soon!!...

6 comments:

  1. yeah!!! you look so adorable!! so happy your having a baby girl!!! i find out june 21st what im having! i cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Love the name Arlee...I had a friend named that in high school and I've always thought it was so cute. You're looking adorable! And so are all of her fun goodies. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats I'm so excited for you!! You still look tiny to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute LITTLE belly you have. you are so freakin adorable! I can't wait to see all your decorating ideas. Keep blogging girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH you look SOOO CUTE! I wish I could see your growing belly in person! All your stuff is so darling, I love it. That fence could not be any cuter. I cant wait to see it all done. Love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen you look amazing!!!
    Seriously, you look wonderful! I know mama's hate to hear that but seriously, you look great :)

    Glad you and baby are both healthy!

    ReplyDelete