Sunday, June 27, 2010









UMM can we say cutest headbands ever?? Ok goal for this week .. figure out how to make them!!!!I’m 6 months this week ! I cant believe how fast the time is going! Arlee will be here before we know it!! Exciting things that have been going on this week is that we bought paint for Arlee’s room .. we are doing a cream color all over and then pink stripes along the bottom … then a chair rail in the middle… we are not finished yet.. or should I say Brian is not finished yet.. it was so cute when I got home from work on Saturday he locked himself in her room and wouldn’t let me in until the room was finished.. once it is done I WILL POST PICTURES!! Im so excited to start shopping for a crib this week and more furniture for the room.. Its so so fun playing house and hanging up all her clothes and making tonz of headbands.. I think last time I counted she already has 15 that I have made. . !!! So some not so exciting things that have happened this last week is that my feet are starting to swell.. if im on them to long doing hair or whatever they get big .. I look down and im sad. But oh well its just one of those things.. 2nd I have cried over nothing this is now only the 2nd time its happened this pregnancy so that’s good and Brian just smiles and takes care of me and tries to get my mind off of whatever it is that im freaking out about. LOL .. But some of the amazing things is that I can feel Arlee kick all day and I love it.. so until next time.. and when I have time to get some pics up I will for sure post!

3 comments:

  1. soooo cute. K so IF we have a girl you will totally have to show me how to make cute headbands, because I am not crafty like you. You are awesome!
    I am sorry about your feet! That stinks so bad. I had super swollen feet with Blake too but not so bad with Kade. Just sit down whenever you can.
    You looked so cute yesterday at church!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. since you are into making flowers and stuff for here he is a link to a blog with a bunch of links to tutorials on how to make fun flower embellishments that you can accessorize with and make as clips or headbands. I love it. Happy creating :-) I can't believe we are already 6 months.

    http://thedomesticdiva.wordpress.com/2007/11/26/embellishing-is-sew-creative/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea!! keep posting girl! I love it. You'll be glad you did it when little Arlee gets here.

    ReplyDelete