Sunday, July 4, 2010

6 Months !!!

Zane Titus
Skyler Blake
Welcome to this world Delouch babies !!!! Zane and Skyler were born on friday July 2nd and they are both doing great and are so stinking cute !! Eve and the babies will hopefully be home on Tuesday so here is a sneak peak of the babies until she has time to post more of them !!
Well I made it .. im 25 weeks . Its awesome.. only like 17 more to go..




Flowers I made for Arlee.. and a cute onesie






here are a few things that I have been working on this week... my girl friend Jerrae gave me this cute shutter and it was red... so i painted in pink and the white and sanded it down to make a cute bow holder for all her flowers!! Its super cute! Thanks Jerrae!...




Sneak peak of Arlees Room!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sneek peek of the babies girly! Your bows are darling, love the little hat. Cant wait to see the finished room!! Love ya, miss ya

    ReplyDelete