Sunday, September 5, 2010

6 weeks left!

Ok so what a crazy week this has been !! But so much fun! I was able to have my shower out at my house in Queen Creek .. and thanks to all the friends and family who came! I had a blast!! More pics to come soon.. and Im looking forward to my shower this weekend out at my moms house!! Cant wait!!...
Here is a pic of the room.. its getting closer and closer!! Just need a crib and a few more things!
The sexy hubs and Andrew watching the game during the baby shower.. This part Florida wasnt playing so well.. lol


Aunt Kate and I at the Shower!

So story about the car seat.. someone in our ward who was super sweet had a almost brand new car seat and stroller and she just gave it to us!!! So I used the same lady that Eve used to make her car seat covers and had her make one for Arli.. AND I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!!!! Thanks so much Tiffani it turned out great~
ok so really out of order.. but here is a sneak peak pic of the shower..

and the letters that i did for Arli's room.. Well Im 34 weeks !! that means only 6 more and then I get to hold kiss love and see my little baby Arli. Brian and I wake up every morning and have a little count down until she gets here. I wish she was here already !! Im so ready to be a mom a little scared. ok a lot scared.. but i really cant wait to see her!!! Ill keep you posted.. so far no contractions and maybe a few braxten or however you spell it you know those hick things.. whatever i have had a few.. but other than fat feet and tons of baby movement everything is going well!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Arli already! The shower was so super fun, and you got tons of cute stuff! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! wish I could have come. The room looks awesome and I love her carseat! To die for cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! I love, love, love how you did Arli's room! And you look so cute! Lets get together before you pop her out! Next week for lunch maybe? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete