Sunday, August 29, 2010

8 months and counting !!!!

I have made it ! Only 7 more weeks to go!! I am so so excited ! Not much has changed around here .. other than all the cute projects and that my mom and I have been doing for Arli!! mY MOM IS so so amazing and she is already the best grandma ever and is already totaly spoiling Arli. Arlis room is pink and brown and so she surprised me with all these super cute burp cloths for Arli! They match her room and her car seat perfect! Thanks Mom!!! Headbands.... Headbands and more headbands!!!!! My husband I think is going crazy with all the hot glue and sewing that has been going on around here.. I am totally obsessed with making flowers and headbands.. It feels like every time I get sick of making them .. I learn how to make a new kind and then im addicted for another week.. !! I would love to open an Etsy shop someday.. maybe after Arli is born.. when I have more time.. lol


Her room is getting closer and closer to being done!! My mom came over this week and helped me sew the bedding !! once we get the crib i will post pics!!! But I had to share this cute pillow I made for her chair!! I love it .. and I love the chair.. Eve and I were thrift store shopping a few weeks before she was due .. and I found this chair for only 20 bucks !!! Love it!!!!
Close up on the pillow.. I mean if anyone needs one for there house just let me know caz I pretty much love making them ....
Last but not least the dresser is done ! I wish I would have posted before pics caz this thing was UGLY!!! anyways once again craigslist find for .. how much 20 bucks! then painted it and got the knobs from Hob Lob for 12 bucks !! Love it

And here I am in her room !!! 33 weeks prego! This belly is getting huge!!

3 comments:

  1. Jen everthing is so cute!! The headbands are darling, the pillow SO SO CUTE, and her room is coming together perfect!! Its so darling. And you look so good pregnant! I am so sad I missed your whole pregnancy. I cant wait to get home and see everything in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!! Love the pix. Amazing projects my dear. you're quite the creative seamstress. LOVE the pic of you! Your belly is adorable. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen you are not huge! you are tiny!!
    the room loos so freakin cute, of course :)
    cant wait to meet little miss arli! Skyler needs a girlfriend...zane doesnt like to chat about headbands and pink...arli will fill that roll for her...haha. 7 weeks!
    oh, and the PILLOW! is AMAZING! LOVE those flowers i think they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete