Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crafts ..



The many faces of baby Arli.. she is so much fun to take pictures of.. Brian thinks im going to make her blind from the flash before she is one!! she is 11 weeks old! man the time goes fast She can hold up her head.. and smiles and talks to us in her little baby talk i love it
Daddy and baby.. they are twins..
she loves football.. he loves football
she loves kisses and snugglin with the mama... he loves it too
i love this man ... and this little baby... how i got so lucky to have them in my life ill never know. i love our little family..

Valentines Day Craft i stole from a cute blog..
I have been having the itch to start being more crafty.. I have lived in my house now for 2 years and its time I finish decorating .. So now that Im home everyday feeding changing diapers .. playing toys .. you know the mom stuff Im trying to get motivated to do a little more crafting during the nap time and less dishes and cleaning ..lol so I thought i would share 2 little projects i did this week..

2nd diaper cake so fun to make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment