Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our little familys Christmas !


This year 2010 has just flown by! I cant believe how many wonderful things happened to us this year!! We have been so blessed for a million different things! Especially for our little baby Arli! We couldnt imagine our life without her she has made us so happy!!!
Late Merry Christmas ! This is us on Christmas Eve at the temple lights ..
She loved them !!!! That we totally be a family tradition for us !!
Christmas Day !! My Dad dressed up as Santa he looked awesome thanks Dad!
We were lucky that we were able to visit both sides of our family's!!!

and January 2nd Arli was blessed in Cedar City Utah , Brian did the blessing and it was so sweet. Im so thankful for him and all he does for us ! The whole time I was just thinking I cant believe thats my husband up there and my sweet baby girl im so lucky, Brian is also a great Dad and does so much to help me out when he is home. I love him.
Arli is doing great ! Today she is 11 weeks old ! I cant believe in 2 weeks she will be 3 months old ! She is growing to to fast! i just want her to stay this size forever. She can hold up her head now and is smiling and laughing. i love her

1 comment:

  1. CUTE PICTURES!! Love it! She is growing up so much. Post more pictures.

    ReplyDelete